Join our team
Be part of the creator economic revolution, make an impact and join one of SEA’s fastest growing social commerce startups funded by Sequoia Surge
Check our job opening below
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Check and review code from team
- Proven 2-4 years experience as a Backend Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management especially in Java, C#, .net core, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Experiences with Kong API Gateway, rabbitmq, docker, gitlab (CI/CD), and redis cache
- Exposure to an international company with a collaborative culture
- Make a direct impact on a growing tech startup
- Mentorship from experienced leaders who’ve worked at leading companies such as McKinsey, Temasek, Zalora, Sephora, Redmart.
How to apply?
To apply send us a short intro about you and your CV at email@example.com
Make sure to include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email