We are looking for a Head of Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Business Development and Partnership across enterprises and SMEs. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing the next steps, negotiating complex deals, and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach-out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close the largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product, and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet company sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
Skills and Qualifications
- 10 years of relevant sales experience including management of business development and partnership functions and a track record of exceeding quota
- Good database with the consumer-facing clients
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills