- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Collaboration with management, sales team and business development team on sales goals, planning and forecasting
- Create and present a professional presentation and business proposal
- Achieve business, sales and revenue targets
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, also researching and recommending new opportunities
- Fluently and passionately communicate solution and ideas in the form of pitching presentation
- Sales pitching and closing the deals
It’s nice if you have:
- 3 -5 years of experience working as an account executive or business development
- Familiarity with brand marketing and/or e-commerce is preferred
- Experiences in a digital agency or advertising (preferable)
- Commercial minded.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to deliver results and meet targets.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment
- Native in Bahasa Indonesian with strong communication in English.
- Exposure to an international company with a collaborative culture
- Make a direct impact on a growing tech startup
- Mentorship from experienced leaders who’ve worked at leading companies such as McKinsey, Temasek, Zalora, Sephora, Redmart